This is my final creation and the steps leading up to completing the Futurism task. The screen shots show each process and stage I went through to end up with my final image. To begin with I loaded my original image in Photoshop and created a new layer on top of the first picture. I then loaded the same image onto the second layer and altered the opacity and fill so that I could make the image look busy and hectic. I repeated this process another 3 times so that in the end I had 4 layers consisting of the same image just each with the opacity altered and some I decided to rotate to make the picture even more interesting and more fitting with the Futurism task.